Body image survey, be very grateful for any willing participants.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AaishahLalley

Reaction score
Hi Ladies!

Im in my final year at University and I was wondering if any ladies wanted to take part in a quick survey relating to body image, particulally ladies from the Midlands areas and London as I am doing a regional variation.

I study beauty science and management at UAL. I chose Body Image to write about as this topic is very personal to me and a topic I know almost every female shares some kind of relation to in terms of how they feel about their personal image. For to long the media have exploited the female body and perception of how one should look which often results in many issues for women, teens and even children. I want to find out if we still have the same ideal about how we want to look as we did at the beginning of the 21st century or wether the ideal has changed and their is now different pressures women now face regarding their ideal body shape.

Anyone interested in taking part in this study can email me direct at [email protected]

Thank you for taking your time to read this post.

Very Kind Regards

Aisha

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back