Body Shop almond hand cream - anyone experience lifting issues with Bio Sculpture?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladybird

Reaction score
A client has called to say two of her overlays ( only put on 4 days ago) have pinged off. She religiously gets 4 weeks chip and lift free from her service. She has recently started using body shop almond hand cream and I was wondering if anyone had problems with this product before?

She is coming round this evening so I can have a close look.

Thanks

A client has called to say two of her overlays ( only put on 4 days ago) have pinged off. She religiously gets 4 weeks chip and lift free from her service. She has recently started using body shop almond hand cream and I was wondering if anyone had problems with this product before?

She is coming round this evening so I can have a close look.

Thanks

I found that bio sculpture was temperamental with other products so advised the use of bio sculpture hand cream which is great to retail and it's a lovely cream x

I would def recommend that she only uses creams or oils from the same system! Or if she does want to use a hand cream, don't apply it right up to her fingertips!

perhaps it has almond oil in it. Biosculpture is fussy about other products used with it, especially oils. The after care sheet recommends using bioscupture complimentary products only for this reason.

Latest posts

Back