Quantcast

Body Ultimate Facial Machine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Blackjack

Reaction score
Can anybody help in giving me any information on the Body Ultimate machines as I have been offered a brand new one that was origionally £3800 for £2000 it seems like a good deal and earlier on in the year I had a demo and have to admit i was quite impressed :) BUT......
Being the ever sceptic i dumnno what to do ! :confused:
Some feed back on the maching from anyone using it or anyone glad there not would be most appretiated :hug:

rouge

Reaction score
I used it at the salon I worked at a couple of years ago and we found it very good. I would go for it if you think you have the market for it and you can afford it.

sugarbabe

Reaction score
If you are happy that it does a great job and you can build a customer base that is a good start. But before you buy it, check out what the package includes.
  • What warranty is there, what does it include?
  • If it goes wrong will you get a replacement to continue booked appointments while yours is out of action?
  • What is the customer service like?
  • How much do repairs cost and how long do they take?
  • How reliable is the equipment?
  • what consumables do you need and how much are they - these can add up!!
  • why is it so cheap? is it a discontinued line that they will no longer be marketing as the new model is soo much better, or is it reconditioned ?
I learnt the hard way (with a different product). The product is great while it works, life changing, fabulous, exciting, brilliant - I was so carried away I paid cash to get a better deal. The warranty did not stack up. The customer service was, and still is, pants. The company wanted £75 just to pick up the equipment and have a look at it, repairs are on top and can be astronomical and slow. Eventually managed to fix the problem myself - amazing how anger can be focussed...

I finally found medical suppliers who were prepared to sell me the consumables I needed at half the price of the machine's distributors - otherwise they had me over a barrel.

It may be a great opportunity, but make sure you don't get carried away with the promises and excitement. Do your homework!!

Good luck and let us know what you do xx

Blackjack

Reaction score
Thankyou so much for all your help x
Some of the points that have been mentioned I never thought to ask, so I will do some more quizzing and let you know.

I also had a demo by crystal clear about 6 months ago and wasnt too impressed but I dont Know if it was just me !!!

I dont no if I would be better holding my guns and waiting for a more name pulling maching?

Latest posts