Body Wrap Training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minipig007

Reaction score
Evening all!

Just looking for some guidance really. I'm having huge problems getting level 3 training that i can do that doesn't coincide with my 9-5 job, and have established that I'm going to have to do it module by module, which means that I'm going to miss out on the Body Wraps part that can be included at some places, which is what i was looking to do (for e.g at the Brentwood Academy).

When i was training and working as a receptionist for a salon, the girls had done standard level 3 training but they did body wraps... and i don't think it was covered in their training...

I just wondered if anyone on here does body wraps and if this was covered in your level 3 course or if you did a seperate course.. or not??

Thanks all who respond in advance! :hug:

i didnt do it at college i did it with bellitas. one day course.

HTHs

just sign up for a 1 day course.

Level 3 will cover different modules depending on your college. They vary hugely around the country too. My level 3 doesn't include wraps so it would mean training with a brand I guess.

Debs is right and each college is different. I am currently doing a Level 3 Holisitc course and Spa treatments including wraps are part of my course and not a level 2/3 beauty course, strange but true.

aaah, cool - just wanted to check asi thought it was odd. i'll do a short course on it.

cheers peeps ;-)

So any advice on where to do a decent course and how much they charge? xx

Latest posts

Back