bohyme hair extentions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babyelephant29

Reaction score
Hoping someone can help!... im looking for a stockist in the uk of bohyme stick tip extentions.
Ive looked at celebrity elite and other websites here in the uk, but the colour options are very limited compared to the united states stockists.
I have been looking at ebonyline and super hair factory in the US but dont know how the prices compare to here in the uk?? are they more expensive there?? Any advice would be appreciated!

Claire x

Celebrity elite have only just started introducing shoe lace tips onto there website. Colours are limited but the hair is really good.

American bohyme is a lot better than the uk one as I have used that but shipping costs are expensive.

They have a limited colour rannge in the shoe lace tips but if you got wefts and then pretipped your own there is a bigger colour range in the wefts.

Compare prices on Twenga.co.uk

hmm, think im going to stick with bohyme in usa as i just dont have time to pre tip the hair!!!
it does seem more expensive for the actual hair in the states though, i suppose if its a better quality then its worth it.
thanks for the advice

claire xx

I provide a hair extension pretipping service I have pm you in case you want further details.

I do it for quite a lot of hairdressers and extensionists all over the country.

Denise

Thanks, Ill keep that in mind...... rather you than me! lol! :)

I provide a hair extension pretipping service I have pm you in case you want further details.

I do it for quite a lot of hairdressers and extensionists all over the country.

Denise

hey denise do you do i-tip for micro rings????

Im currently looking for new suppliers of russian hair and at the moment can only get hand tied, drop me a note if you do

Suzi

Hi
i have pm you

Denise

I guess if the hair is what you need and good quality then it worth the shipping. The last thing you need is hair like that to give you issues.

I was about to order Bohyme European....but from the UK I think...is this not going to be as good as some from US? And how do I order it from US?
I've only ever used Indian Remy before so this is new territory for me. Appreciate anyone's advice.

Linda

Hi
I have used both.

UK is great but USA is nicer. If shipping goes okay it can take a week to arrive at the earliest and the shipping charges are not cheap. I have used mainly the blondes from USA.

If our client is prepared to wait and will pay the shipping charges may be worth ordering from usa.

Latest posts

Back