Bon Jovi!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jodie-danielle

Reaction score
Hi, I'm so excited I'm going to see jovi on Saturday at Manchester n I'm PUMPED!
Any one else going?
I want to pick your brains I want some jovi nails, just a statement finger but i can't think of what I want any ideas? Googles giving me nothing lol xx

I'm going to see them on Wed in Cardiff. Not got any ideas for the nails though sorry.

I'm not going and it's the first tour of theirs in over a decade that I haven't gone to. I'm mad at them but also sad to not be going.

75 quid for general admission!! That is ridiculous money for tickets where you can't get any nearer than half way to the back of the stadium. We used to pay no more than £70 for Gold circle right at the front and now there's a gold and a platinum circle? Platinum f**king circle!!??? Kiss it, concert promoters.

Also, I'm kind of glad I'm not going because Richie won't be there. It's not Bon Jovi without Richie and I would be sad.

Sorry for ranting. I don't mean to put a damper on it because if you haven't seen them before, they are great live and I know you will love it

I used to have a "slippery when wet" tongue bar just for Jovi concerts. HAHAHAH. For nails - how about the superman logo?? (John has it tattooed on his arm) or the have a nice day smiley symbol?

If price is your main reason for not going have you seen the Groupon offer on tickets?
Bon Jovi UK Stadium Tour

Standing tickets for £32.50

Was just gonna say groupon have put them offer, the other half is slightly peeved off coz he paid full price but hey ho!

I can't WAAAAIT!!!!! X

I've not told my other half (who paid full price for our tickets) but we have seated tickets so it's not quite the same.

I've not told my other half (who paid full price for our tickets) but we have seated tickets so it's not quite the same.

Haha good shout they don't keep calm Lol

I'm standing I just hope I can see and don't get squashed lol x

I wanted to see them next sunday when they headline the Isle of Wight Festival, but couldn't justify the £80 day ticket price or the hundred and something weekend ticket when there's noone else I really wanted to see.

We saw them in Milton Keynes a good few years back now and they rocked! I have no idea what nails you should have and would probably be so excited I wouldn't be looking at them anyway :D Have fun!

So true, bon jovi is not the same without Ritchie Sambora. I was going to go to see them in Birmingham on Saturday, but decided to wait until all the band is back together.

Agree the price is a bit steep too.

If price is your main reason for not going have you seen the Groupon offer on tickets?
Bon Jovi UK Stadium Tour

Standing tickets for £32.50
I haven't but thanks for posting that.

I'm just being stroppy to be honest hehe. I'm all a bit irritated by the whole thing. The prices have been getting worse and worse for the last few tours. And also no Richie makes me sad.

Last time I saw them, Richie was there, but he'd just got out of rehab and wasn't his normal self. He didn't even sing I'll Be There For You and that's normally his song, when they play live. Jon sang it instead and it was just sad.

My other half mentioned Richie not being there next weekend, what's going on with him?

nicole333 I got emailed a good deal for the tickets to the Isle of Wight Festival the other day. I think it was £85 for the weekend ticket - just the wrong time for me as I have Bon Jovi next week and a relatives wedding the week after then the Welsh Beauty Show.

That is a huge amount off the usual price of £170 for a weekend camping ticket! What a shame about the timing for you.

I know it's poop about Richie :( its my first jovi gig so either way I'm sure it will be epic as I won't know any different and I didn't pay it was an Xmas pressie so im suuuuuper excited lol don't know if you can tell :)
Have fun to those who go see em xx

Latest posts

Back