Bondi Sands?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Angel Tanning

Reaction score
So Bondi Sands professional has been out for a few months now. Everyone that’s used it, what’s your verdict on the different %’s? I’ve heard mixed reviews on it, from it spraying green to not lasting too long. Wish they did a sample in it. Thanks xx

I love it!
My favs are the ultra dark and liquid gold. I bought the dark too but I’ve only used it a couple of times and didn’t notice a huge difference from the ultra dark.
It lasts well

I love it!
My favs are the ultra dark and liquid gold. I bought the dark too but I’ve only used it a couple of times and didn’t notice a huge difference from the ultra dark.
It lasts well

Thanks for your reply.
I wasn’t sure whether to buy some or not. Not sure if people just like the name. I heard that ultra dark isn’t too dark. Wish they did samples xx

Thanks for your reply.
I wasn’t sure whether to buy some or not. Not sure if people just like the name. I heard that ultra dark isn’t too dark. Wish they did samples xx

It isn’t that dark but it is a lovely colour. I pop in some booster drops if I want it darker

Latest posts

Back