Bonita hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharon.hair

Reaction score
has anyone used Bonita hair extensions? If so what's your opinion?

No opinion as yet as I have not had chance to trial it but have you sent off for a free sample? It seems really nice x

I rang through to Bonita today and really liked what the spokes person had to say. It seems a no fuss company so much so that I booked a refresher course with her for Monday. I took the plunge and ordered enough hair for a full head. I'll let all you interested geeks know what the quality is like:lol:

Iv'e now done three sets of extensions using bonita hair. The hair is great quality and the keratin bonds are easy to apply. The lady in charge is very helpful and they seem to have a great after care service. I attended a refresher coarse with them and am now entitled to discount on future sales. Does any oher extensionist have recommendations?

Iv'e now done three sets of extensions using bonita hair. The hair is great quality and the keratin bonds are easy to apply. The lady in charge is very helpful and they seem to have a great after care service. I attended a refresher coarse with them and am now entitled to discount on future sales. Does any oher extensionist have recommendations?

If you don't mind me asking where was your refreshers courses and how much ? Thank you xx

If you don't mind me asking where was your refreshers courses and how much ? Thank you xx
sorry I haven't replied sooner. I've been on hols.
The refresher course was with the Bonita Company. I had a three hour, one to one course. The price was about £250.

Aww where was that at? xx

The course was in the reps house in Reading but I think when there are more people its held in a Hotel. Your best bet would be to go onto the web site to find out more info x

I requested samples off them early November and still haven't received them :(

I requested samples off them early November and still haven't received them :(

Give them a bell and tell them, I'm sure they'd be happy to send you some x

Here's their number. Call them direct. The hair is really soft and silky. I applied these to both my step-daughters hair and they are really pleased. They have been in for about 5 weeks and the bonds are still like new.

Latest posts

Back