Booked for Egypt-what are people's opinions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We stayed at the baron resort through Thomas Cook which is the sister hotel to the palms.

Amazing hotel, couldn't do enough for you, right on the beach too.

The palms is newer, smaller and adults only, set a little further back from the beach but has it's own private section.

If I was going back the baron resort would be my first choice, the palms my second choice - you won't go wrong with either.

We stayed at the baron resort through Thomas Cook which is the sister hotel to the palms.

Amazing hotel, couldn't do enough for you, right on the beach too.

The palms is newer, smaller and adults only, set a little further back from the beach but has it's own private section.

If I was going back the baron resort would be my first choice, the palms my second choice - you won't go wrong with either.

Oh great!
Adults only is perfect for me lol I going with the hubby for our first and only child free holiday! Leaving the 3 tykes behind. Really good to hear a good review!

Bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I stayed in the Baron resort in Feb and had a totally different experience I thought the service was awful at dinner it took them thirty minutes to get our drinks if they ever arrived!! And when or if they did they were wrong or very warm. The piano bar staff ignored us so we gave up with that one but the beach bar couldn't fault them great service so it was a real mixed bag! The rooms also very basic maybe I have set my standards to high compared to other 5 star hotels I have visited though. We did visit Baron Palms to it looked nice just set back from the beach. The nicest looking hotel by far was the Sensatori just next door to the Baron a few friends have stayed there and said its amazing

Anyone stayed at rehanna? X

Has anyone been in April? Just booked Sharm with my bf for April 15, does anyone know if it's hot? Didn't want to go in August as I knew it would be in far too warm! Wondering now though if April is still good weather?

Has anyone stayed at Xperience Sea Breeze resort?

We really want to go to the pyramids, I don't see the point in going to Egypt and not visiting a wonder of the world! People have said Cairo is not safe so this worries me but I still want to visit. Does anyone have any tips for travelling Into Cairo? Good tour companies etc?

Any advice is much appreciated x

April will be lovely and hot - mid 30's!

I'm not sure of the situation in Egypt at the moment but if it's not safe then your tour operators won't be offering trips to the pyramids. The best thing is to speak to your rep when you get there.

Also it's not as close as people may think, about an 8 hour drive if I remember right.

You'll love sharm tho - it's beautiful!! x

Has anyone been in April? Just booked Sharm with my bf for April 15, does anyone know if it's hot? Didn't want to go in August as I knew it would be in far too warm! Wondering now though if April is still good weather?

Has anyone stayed at Xperience Sea Breeze resort?

We really want to go to the pyramids, I don't see the point in going to Egypt and not visiting a wonder of the world! People have said Cairo is not safe so this worries me but I still want to visit. Does anyone have any tips for travelling Into Cairo? Good tour companies etc?

Any advice is much appreciated x

We went to the pyramids on an organised tour through Thomson's and it was amazing, felt safe all the time but the sellers around the pyramids can be frustrating but as long as you ignore them, you'll be fine x

I dont go til end of next month xx

Bump

Has anyone stayed in naama bay? If so, which hotel? Or any hotels you would recommend? X

Bump

We stayed in the coral sea aqua club . It was amazing , staff were brilliant . I took 5 kids with me and not one of us got bad belly etc . Very very clean and couldn't do enough for us

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back