Booked my courses!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RoyalLass

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've finally booked my courses (with Pinks in Derby)! :)
Doing the mani, 2 day acrylic, 1 day intermediate acrylic and nail art courses. (All guild/babtac accredited). Will go on to advanced sculpting at a later date.

So, I have to do my case studies but was just wondering, how long did most of you guys take before you felt confident/good enough to offer your services to clients after doing a course?

I know its probably no hard and fast rule, but just thinking ahead, trying to plan a little (re: company set up/advertising etc).

Thanks

like... one year?
I qualified in 2006 and practiced and practiced lots... and still I sometimes think all I do is s*** but it's up to you... you will know by then what you are able to do... I was offered a place right after my course but refused as I thought I wasn't good enough...

and I had a 4-month course... lol.

A year!!!! Didn't think it would be that long!! :eek:

But as you quite rightly said, I suppose it can be very individual and as a complete newbie, I had no idea really!!

Thanks for reply!

ps. wonder why this was moved??!! think I need to have a good read of what goes where!! Lol!!

Latest posts

Back