Booked my training!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teena_B

Reaction score
Hey, yippee!!

I just booked my foundation training with Ezflow in Essex!!!

I've actually already done training before with a couple of local places, but as it's been a while since, and I feel that I need the extra confidence, I thought I'd go for one of the top companies, and start afresh! I like the products with Ezflow, and I couldn't get a model for the Creative course, so it was sort of decided for me who to go with!

I'm going NEXT WEEK for my training. My intention is to do this course, wait a couple of months before doing some more training, but I've decided that I really wanna be as good as I possibly can at nails, and so I intent to go all the way to master status. I do have a few problems with my enhancements (see LIFTING AGAIN - hopefully this is now sorted - thanks guys!!), but I am determined to not give up, and be the best I can.

Here's to a new start!!!:wink2:

Wishing you the very best of luck with your Ez flow trainning! Hope you enjoy it.

Where abouts in Essex are you doing it? Im from Essex and was just curious :Love:

Well done you and good luck in thr future.
Just to let all you essex girls know we have an essex geek meet this weekend

Good luck Tina!

really pleased for you are you with miss jess marks? Which system are you going with!

p.s love the pic of babe on front!

Teena_B said:
Hey, yippee!!

I've actually already done training before with a couple of local places, but as it's been a while since, and I feel that I need the extra confidence, I thought I'd go for one of the top companies, and start afresh! I like the products with Ezflow, and I couldn't get a model for the Creative course, so it was sort of decided for me who to go with!

I'm going NEXT WEEK for my training. My intention is to do this course, wait a couple of months before doing some more training, but I've decided that I really wanna be as good as I possibly can at nails, and so I intent to go all the way to master status. I do have a few problems with my enhancements (see LIFTING AGAIN - hopefully this is now sorted - thanks guys!!), but I am determined to not give up, and be the best I can.

your web site looks brill love the gallery pics!
Teena_B said:
Hey, yippee!!

I'm doing my training with Kim Chapman in Halstead. I don't even know where that is yet, must get my AA routefinder sorted!!!:rolleyes:

absolutly fab! said:
your web site looks brill love the gallery pics!

AAAWWW, thanks!!:Love:

I am really chuffed for you Tina ... have a great time and good luck :hug:

Good on you Teena, you know what you want and you're going for it.

Good luck xx

HI,
I AM LOOKING AT THE ez flow courses right now are you doing the Acrylic 3 day course?
I live in Dereham quite near to you.
Let me know how you get on they sound great I hope to do mine soon very soon.
Should not take you long to get to Halsted from Norwich I used to live around that area.
I often go to Saffron walden near Stansted and can do this in around 80 mins from Dereham.
You must tell me what course you are doing is it 1 day or more.
Like you I have already done some training and I was going to do the city and guilds with the same people but have thought better of it now. I am going to spend the money on more training this time with EZ FLOW I hope.
Caz xxx

Teena_B said:
Hey, yippee!!

Hi again Teena,

Do you mind if I ask you what course you're doing and how much it costs?

Thanks

caz3 said:
HI,
I AM LOOKING AT THE ez flow courses right now are you doing the Acrylic 3 day course?
I live in Dereham quite near to you.
Let me know how you get on they sound great I hope to do mine soon very soon.
Should not take you long to get to Halsted from Norwich I used to live around that area.
I often go to Saffron walden near Stansted and can do this in around 80 mins from Dereham.
You must tell me what course you are doing is it 1 day or more.
Like you I have already done some training and I was going to do the city and guilds with the same people but have thought better of it now. I am going to spend the money on more training this time with EZ FLOW I hope.
Caz xxx

Hello! It's great 2 hear from another local Geek. There was talk of a meet a few months ago, but I think only 3 or 4 people were interested (actually I think that's all the Geeks that exist in our locality), and we're still a fair distance apart making it difficult. Hope you come along to the DOSYTCO performances of Peter Pan, I'm one of their make-up artists!!!

Where did you do your other training?

GlitzyGirl said:
Hi again Teena,

Do you mind if I ask you what course you're doing and how much it costs?

Thanks

Liquid & powder 3 day course, it's £295 + VAT. If you do a course in April, you get your products FREE!!! I had to go for this, such a good offer! I'll let you know how I get on. You have to take your own model on all 3 days. Other than that, all I know is what's in the brochure, and what people say on here.

I shall be travelling in my ickle gold Mini (aaawww, sweet!) she's only a 1000cc car, and she's been a bit naughty lately, not liking the wet weather we've been having, hope she'll behave herself!:smack: if she doesn't!

I did my training at the Herts and Essex Academy just a 4 day course man, ped, and Acrylic, Gel, f/g and Silk. They then offer a City and Guilds but I really think I would rather do more training with a good well known company. I have tried and like EZ Flow so thought I would go with them but this is as far as I am at!!!!

I would like to go for that offer will have to sort things out very soon.

I love your website you are very clever the photos are great.

Oh you are just up the road from me if you are doing the make-up for peter pan you will be on Norwich Street I am on Commercial Road just before the Police Station Doctors is over the road from me if you got time you could pop in for a coffee! only 2 mins walk from me!

Nice to chat good luck on course
Caz xxx

Teena_B said:
Hello! It's great 2 hear from another local Geek. There was talk of a meet a few months ago, but I think only 3 or 4 people were interested (actually I think that's all the Geeks that exist in our locality), and we're still a fair distance apart making it difficult. Hope you come along to the DOSYTCO performances of Peter Pan, I'm one of their make-up artists!!!

Where did you do your other training?

Well, the first day went well!

Unfortunately I'm a bit dippy at times, I was 100% sure that I was supposed to go again today for day 2, but I actually go back when I feel I am ready for the 2nd day, approx 2 weeks time. I then go back again for the 3rd day to show that I am competent, then I can receive my certificate. I completely got it wrong! This means I have a day off work today, with nothing to do! How lovely is that?

Anyway, Kim is lovely, there was another lady doing a conversion, other than that I had Kim's full attention. I found that I've been holding my brush at totally the wrong angle, and I've been making my nails too thin. There were other tweaks that we covered, and I'll be going back to cover infill/rebalance in about 2 weeks.

I'm glad I booked this training, I now have bucket loads more confidence, which I feel can only get more with practise, doing it right this time! (by the way that's no reflection on the training I already had, I think that personally I need more time to grasp things than there was time for before)

Here's to beautiful nails all round!

Glad it all went well I thought it was 2 days together and then the 3rd day was 2 weeks later!

Was it the Acrylic beginners 3 day with the offer of the FREE kit? (I no your not a beginner and you have done other courses)

This is the one I want to do although I have done other courses as well.

How long was the course was it all day?

Thanks for letting us know how you got on.

Caz xxx

Teena_B said:
Well, the first day went well!

Unfortunately I'm a bit dippy at times, I was 100% sure that I was supposed to go again today for day 2, but I actually go back when I feel I am ready for the 2nd day, approx 2 weeks time. I then go back again for the 3rd day to show that I am competent, then I can receive my certificate. I completely got it wrong! This means I have a day off work today, with nothing to do! How lovely is that?

Anyway, Kim is lovely, there was another lady doing a conversion, other than that I had Kim's full attention. I found that I've been holding my brush at totally the wrong angle, and I've been making my nails too thin. There were other tweaks that we covered, and I'll be going back to cover infill/rebalance in about 2 weeks.

I'm glad I booked this training, I now have bucket loads more confidence, which I feel can only get more with practise, doing it right this time! (by the way that's no reflection on the training I already had, I think that personally I need more time to grasp things than there was time for before)

Here's to beautiful nails all round!

Latest posts

Back