Booking system help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

julier

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm opening a salon in 2 weeks and just can't decide on a booking system! Don't know if I'm asking to much from it! I ideally want something with an online booking system than can be put on the website, a good appointment system with management settings aswell, stock management would be good but not ideal, a way that after clients have had their appointment they are sent a thank you email and then can respond with feedback if need be which I can then put on the website. Emails and text reminders , marketing emails And of course all the necessary things for day to day running to the business - payments etc

There's so many different systems I just can't choose!

Any help or advice would be much appreciated!!!

Thanks x

We use phorest and it pretty much does everything you've asked for. Have a look into them. We're finding it really good. Their always easy to get hold of if any problems too xx

I've not heard of them! Thank you x

Hi everyone! I'm opening a salon in 2 weeks and just can't decide on a booking system! Don't know if I'm asking to much from it! I ideally want something with an online booking system than can be put on the website, a good appointment system with management settings aswell, stock management would be good but not ideal, a way that after clients have had their appointment they are sent a thank you email and then can respond with feedback if need be which I can then put on the website. Emails and text reminders , marketing emails And of course all the necessary things for day to day running to the business - payments etc

There's so many different systems I just can't choose!

Any help or advice would be much appreciated!!!

Thanks x
Hello,

We are online appointment scheduling software. As we are online, program works with all devices, can be installed in your page. Sms, e-mail remainders, e-mail after visit, sms marketing and payments when client is booking a time. What we can't offer is stock management. Free trial for 30 days, full support.

Latest posts

Back