Boosting nail art services

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs Bod

Reaction score
Morning all!

I'm one of those salons whose clientele largely request a one-colour finish for their nails - the odd one or two might have a different ring finger, but that's about it.

I'd like to really show off the versatility of additives, foils, etc, etc and am looking for a promotion that will pull in the punters while at the same time have my work advertised on their nails.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to promote this.

Competition ideas also welcome :)

Nail displays, special offers and do your own nails. If you have a web page get some models in so you can put pics online for clients to see. Also put some folders together full of nail art for your clients to browse through whilst they are waiting :)

xXx

Hi, have you got a stand with colour pops in it ? If so, do a new lot of colour pops with ideas on it and pop it on top of your lamp , that way clients can't miss it ! If you don't have one, buy a stand and try it.

I find a set of nails that I want to do and then advertise them on my FB business page at a reduced price if someone will have them. Also, me and my hairdresser have a deal; I do anything on her nails for £5 and she cuts and dyes my hair dirt cheap. She brings me designs and I replicate or just go crazy and do what I want to practice.
It's good because I can stick them in my portfolio and show what I can do.
I think some clients don't know what you can do or don't know what to ask for.
I also have a ring of popsticks with different designs on them that I put out at each appointment and do sets on those long stiletto tips and frame the best ones to advertise xx

💕💅 Keep calm and make 'em Gelish 💅💕

Something that just popped into my head, not sure how it would work but how about some sort of photo/client voting competition with the prize being a luxury nail treatment.

If they have something other than plain, they'll automatically get entered, you take pics and print them for all to see. Every client gets a vote but can't vote on their own.

You'll need to get all the staff in on it by wearing a different design and make up pops for the non-imaginative clients lol

Karaxxx

I have a display of nail art. I normally have nail art myself and in the middle of my treatment I ask would you like any nail art and I would say 90% of my client have nail now

Offer discount to anyone tgat works in a shop it bank as their nails will be seen by many people

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back