Bored with my hair!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

byKaty

Reaction score
Evening all geeks and geekettes! ! So I've had my haircut after a fortnight of feeling fugly! ! Now to do my colour. Am scundered when it comes to my own hair so I'm putting it to you guys for ideas! Pic here is what it is right now. Coloured last around 6-7 weeks ago with a mix of colour touch 4/0 and blue mix tone . My stylist today suggested copper. I don't know. Had also thought of doing something with 55/65. Whatever I do it will need cleansing first. But shouldnt need to lift much past a 6 or 7. img1467314880790.jpg

What about doing 55/65 with some copper highlights?

Then I was thinking of a red velvet cake kind of colour? Saw couple of pics on instagram. Decisions decisions lol.

Then I was thinking of a red velvet cake kind of colour? Saw couple of pics on instagram. Decisions decisions lol.

Hmm what would that entail?

Hmm what would that entail?

Lol not too sure tbh. Must go back and have a look for formula ideas. Plus I'm waiting on an order coming in for new col range. Kind mind what reds I ordered!

Can't mind that should be.

Ok so I found it. It's a btc how to. They used socolor for the colour.

red velvet before and after square_orig_small.jpg
Here we go

Well. I didn't expect you to look like that!!

I think I would make a feature of the fringe. Like a block colour for the fringe. And the red velvet for the rest?!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    15.1 KB · Views: 22

I think I would make a feature of the fringe. Like a block colour for the fringe. And the red velvet for the rest?!

Yeah definitely.

I'd still so a few slices of the fringe colour through the top though to blend it and make it flow.

:D:D
Lol what we're you expecting??

Totes guys, didn't want to have just one solid colour all over. Is socolor by matrix?? Or am I thinking of something else?

Looking at that pic again, I like that it's a darker colour at roots then lighter through mids/ends. And Would still take triangle section through fringe but take slices rather than block section.

Totes guys, didn't want to have just one solid colour all over. Is socolor by matrix?? Or am I thinking of something else?

Yeah i think so colour is matrix!

If you could get it light enough id do a colour block of electric blue in your fringe x

Latest posts

Back