Botox in my salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stephjames

Reaction score
Hi, I just wondered if anyone knew anyone in the Stoke on Trent area that does mobile botox treatments. I havnt advertised this however I have had a few people now ask, and think it could be quite popular.
Thanks steph :)

How exciting?
Just make sure that the person offering it is either a medically trained doctor or a nurse prescriber.

Thanks for the reply, I know they have to be a trained nurse or doctor, and I can see that there are companies that do it in my area and even other salons that have people go in to do it their, but im really struggling to find a qualified person for my salon lol.. Hopefully someone will know of someone that does it mobil..;)

I know of another Female Dr if you're interested -pm me your email address and I'll send you her details.

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for someone to come to do botox in my salon in the Oxfordshire area. Please email me if you know of anyone [email protected].
Many thanks :p

As of next year only doctors and nurses will be able to inject, they have excluded dentists from the european standard believe it or not!

Hi,

i am a fully qualified Aesthetic Nurse, also an Independent Nurse Prescriber. I offer Botox and Dermal Fillers from salons in the North West and i am prepared to travel also, were you still requiring somebody to come into your salon?

Sarah

Latest posts

Back