• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Botox nurse wanted Wakefield

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ELF82

Reaction score
Hello everyone

I have a beauty salon in Wakefield and I am wanting a Botox nurse to run clinics on a regular basis. Can anyone recommend one or are you a Botox nurse who can travel to Wakefield?

Thanks

hi we are a well established clinic , dr and nurse practitioner/prescriber led,based in Doncaster.We are willing to visit busy salons to provide our services if you would like to pm me we can discuss further.

gaynor waddington

Face Facts Aesthetics&Beauty

can you call me to discuss on 07984 909395

Hi! I'm in the Wakefield area and I would be interested in using this service when you offer it. Which salon do you own? Pls PM if you prefer rather than public. Many thanks x

Hi GelGal
I am new to this forum so missed this thread last month. I deliver a mobile Botox and Derma filler service along the M62 corridor which incorporates Wakefield and I am looking for opportunities to branch into clinic sessions with established bequty salons and clinics. I am a qualified aesthetic nurse prescriber with 2 years experience in this field with 17 years experience in nursing. If you still have a need for this service do get in touch on 07809650275.
Kind regards Val

Hi I am a registered dentist also offering a mobile botox/filler/chemical peel service in the Yorkshire region here is my website for pictures of some of my happy customers! Dr J Ansic Consulting in Facial Aesthetics

Latest posts

Back