• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Botox professional wanted !!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coco Beach

Reaction score
hi i am looking for a Botox professsional to come into my salon which is in Leeds once a month or wen i have appointments ! own insurance needed. clients already interested so wanted asap really ! please reply or phone charlotte on 0113 2745 228 thanks :)

Hi Charlotte

My company Cosmedoctor offer treatment of this nature all over the UK using only DOCTORS to administer treatments - 0845 833 9677 cosmedoctor

hi Charlotte, I have a nrse from harley street who comes to my salon to perfom botox and fillers etc. She is lovely and so proffessional i'l get you her number xx

Dear Charlotte,

Van Deusen Aesthetics is based in St Mary's surgery Blackpool. Our cosmetic doctors could visit your salon and offer you our services. We perform Botox and Dermal filler treatments. In addition, we can also perform nonsurgical nose jobs and cheek- and chinenhancements. For more information please visit our website.

Van Deusen Aesthetics

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,unsure if you are still needing a professional Aesthetic practitioner i am expanding my clinics.I currently have two companies.Please e-mail me,regards Carron x

Latest posts

Back