bottles for monomer?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*Sigh* My car is like a skip. You would not believe what's in it. I'm such a slob! I think there should be a hazard notice on it. The back seats are unusable for all the junk I cart around. I even had a 25kg bag of cement in the boot for about 6 months.
Now imagine a plastic bag, with some files, etc and the little box I use (it's an empty Olay facial wash cloths box, so it's an ideal size) thrown in to the back footwell and tumbled around with all the junk already there and the extra stuff I take for the weekend. Are you beginning to get the picture of what happens to my momomer bottle that I carefully placed upright in my tub before I left home? LOL
Still not had a reply to my email to nailorder.....
Thanks for your suggestions. xxxxx

When I'm mobile I just use a little glass bottle that I got some monomer in from Ezflow.
I just top the bottle up when it's needed, the lid screws on so it doesn't leak. It gives me the extra monomer "just in case".
I also have a dappen dish with a cork (also from Ezflow) that never leaks but I am always careful when I'm driving that I don't turn my beautybox over. I keep it upright in the well of the front passenger seat and it works ok for me.
hth

Latest posts

Back