Bottles leaking

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vixano

Reaction score
Hello!
My 236ml bottles of CND Scrubfresh & Nourishing remover ALWAYS leek.

I am mobile & always make sure they are screwed tightly but they leek.

It's so annoying so much product is always wasted.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Thank you! X

Hello!
My 236ml bottles of CND Scrubfresh & Nourishing remover ALWAYS leek.

I am mobile & always make sure they are screwed tightly but they leek.

It's so annoying so much product is always wasted.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Thank you! X

Yes!apparently theyre known to do that.I make sure to keep mine upright and only use it to refill smaller bottles.

My remover is doing it even upright! Each time I use it it's running down the bottle.

Im mobile too but use the Menda lockable pump bottles which keeps everything perfectly sealed :D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

I too use the menda pump bottles and have done for over a year and they have never leaked. I just carefully peel the cnd label off the bottle and applied to the menda pump bottles so clients can see what's in the bottles. X

I too use the menda pump bottles and have done for over a year and they have never leaked. I just carefully peel the cnd label off the bottle and applied to the menda pump bottles so clients can see what's in the bottles. X

Fancy putting a photo on so I can see yours? I wanted to do the same but my 236ml scrub fresh and nourishing remover bottles don't have labels stuck on, it's like directly on the plastic of the bottle if you get what I mean so I currently just use the pump lid on those bottles but the stem doesn't reach down to the bottom quarter of liquid which is a little annoying but I do that because I don't think it looks very professional having unmarked bottles. The only one where I have been able to transfer the label is from my 1l dsperse bottle x

The Menda lids fit the standard Scrubfresh bottles so I just change lids over. No faffing with sticky labels lol

The Menda lids fit the standard Scrubfresh bottles so I just change lids over. No faffing with sticky labels lol

I officially love you! Why didn't I realise that - thank you 😃 (little things make me happy 😂😂😂)

I just have the lids on all my bottles too.

I officially love you! Why didn't I realise that - thank you 😃 (little things make me happy 😂😂😂)

Lol :) they fit the Nourishing Remover too:D

Hi geeks,

Does anyones cuticle away leak? My top has completely split, so have to pour into a little pot! I heard it was a design fault but not sure. X

I have two bottles of cuticle away and both tops have split!! 😢😢

i purchase the Mr Muscle kitchen to up pump bottles and clean them before filling them with alcohol/acetone/CNd scrubfresh etc. they are lockable and only cost £1.50 on sale!

where do you get them from?! thanks xx

I bought mine from Sweet Squared I think but I've also seen them in Sally's.

Lol :) they fit the Nourishing Remover too:D

That's what I do, they also fit on the dsperse bottle too but the only thing is that the stem doesn't teach all the way down to the bottom of the bottle which is a little annoying, wish CND or S2 would manufacture there own that fit perfectly x

Do you know if the lids also fit the gelish bottles?

Latest posts

Back