Bottom lash extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jurate

Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiE-Ny47gi0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Been watching this video to see how the bottom lashes should be done as one of my permanent lash extensions clients wanted them done and i had no idea how to do the bottom lashes!

What got me thinking is... is it really ok to keep your eyes open while getting lash extensions done? Arent they supposed to be closed?

I would love to be able to offer this to her as she is one of my favourite clients!

Thank you :)

Jurate xx

Has anyone tried to do bottom lash extensions? :)

Jurate xx

Yes Hun. Keep them open.
Really small say 0.10 and a j
No longer than a7 or 8.
And not Too many.
They do come off really quickly though because of water etc etc

They need to keep eyes open and be aware of fumes if it's an extra strong glue x hth

Yes Hun. Keep them open.
Really small say 0.10 and a j
No longer than a7 or 8.
And not Too many.
They do come off really quickly though because of water etc etc

They need to keep eyes open and be aware of fumes if it's an extra strong glue x hth

Great! Thank you so much! :) have loads of 7&8 lenght lashes that i thought i will never use, but now i have a place for them, too :)

Thank you again :)

Jurate xx

You have to be separately qualified to apply lower lash extensions, as the application is done with the eyes open and so is different to the normal technique.

Also, because you dont put many on and they dont last long, I think a coat of mascara does the job much better and evens out the upper and lower lashes in a more effective way.
x

Last edited:
You have to be separately qualified to apply lower lash extensions, as the application is done with the eyes open and so is different to the normal technique.

Also, because you dont put many on and they dont last long, I think a coat of mascara does the job much better and evens out the upper and lower lashes in a more effective way.
x

How did i not think of the extra training? :-( ah well, i bet such course is not available to do anywhere in ireland and its not like i keep getting requests to do them! :)

Jurate xx

You will definately need a non-fume adhesive as this technique is done with eyes open.
If you do it with a strong glue it will be REALLY uncomfortable for your client.
Hope this helps x

How did i not think of the extra training? :-( ah well, i bet such course is not available to do anywhere in ireland and its not like i keep getting requests to do them! :)

Jurate xx

Hi Jurate! I am providing the training in Cork at the moment but looking into providing it in Dublin also in the near future. PM me for details. Aoife x

Latest posts

Back