Box Trailer for mobile????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noo

Reaction score
Hi guys

I purchased a small van recently as it would mean all my equipment etc was then out of the house and i wasn't using our family car and having to put child seats in and out etc etc plus when I was doing pamper parties I struggled for room.

My hubby had company car at time but has now had to buy a car to get to work due to change in circumstances - this means we now have 3 vehicles!! Tax, MOTs, petrol etc - we can't run 3 so my choices are (as far as I can see):

1 - sell van and family car and purchase van with 2 rows of seats therefore can still use as family car with kids etc

2 - sell van and buy box trailer to go on back of current family car

Does anyone use a box trailer for mobile work? If so, are there any draw-backs etc? The one I can think of is sometimes it's hard to get parked at client's house as it is nevermind with trailer!!!

Anyone have any other suggestions or advice??

Thanks
Lou x

You can fit a heck of a lot in an estate car you know, plus an average sized family. Mine has a retractable cover over the back so no-one can see if there's anything in it.

Re a box trailer - useless to park and too easy to nick. A friend of mine used one for camping and one night someone came and just hauled it down the road, hitched it up to a car and drove off with it (with all their camping gear in it). It never was found :cry:

Just a word of caution though, with winter coming fast - be careful what you store in any vehicle as products and chemicals can be seriously effected if left overnight.

Cheers,
Hazel

Latest posts

Back