Boxing Day Gelish sale

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahpoppy24

Reaction score
Anyone else get the email about the sale on the harmony websight? Wonder what we will all find! X

No email but that's interesting!

I got the email to!!

80% and then a further 20% off!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited:
I got the email to!!

Wouldn't that be free then or am I missing something? Xx

80% off selected items ... 20% off everything... Cards at the ready guys!! ;) xx

Is this UK only? I'm in the states and am torn between getting new colors either from IBD or Harmony.

Last edited:
All I can see is magneto on sale and that's it x

I got the email to!!

Haha! I was thinking that's 100%... stock wouldn't last long ;)

I got the email but deleted quick before I was too tempted! Happy shopping everyone :D

[QUOTE=Nails

Wouldn't it be 80% off then 20% off reduced price? So if something is £20, take 80% off = £4 then minus 20% = £3.20. Rather than 100% off original price.

I think. Too much food may have fried my brain though!

Were are we surpose to be ordering from we cant phone the offices vare closed till 2nd January and the website isnt really showing much on sale?

My email has disappeared from my hotmail! What the hell? X

The items that are reduced on the site by 80%are shown... The rest you put the code in for the 20% discount

Not really much on sale xx

I can't remember my login and am now blocked!! I hope I'm not missing too much.

I think that 'best ever sale' has beaten the matte tio, in the anticlimax stakes. I can't believe I even set a reminder on my phone :/

Sent from my BatPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

^^^ haha! So true....!

I notice the hard gel kit has a good reduction. Anyone use this? I've been looking at training dates

Some sale...hardly worth the effort of logging in. 10 colours reduced, 5 of which are magnetos...1 collection....again the magnetos, 1 lamp, 1 pop up poster, some kooky wraps and sweatshirts. The wall rack is reduced. The only good saving is the gel kit but it was overpriced to start with, very small pots.

I don't know what's going on with them lately but communication has been shocking and whoever they use for deliveries had my order I'm the back of his van for a full week!

Some sale...hardly worth the effort of logging in. 10 colours reduced, 5 of which are magnetos...1 collection....again the magnetos, 1 lamp, 1 pop up poster, some kooky wraps and sweatshirts. The wall rack is reduced. The only good saving is the gel kit but it was overpriced to start with, very small pots.

I don't know what's going on with them lately but communication has been shocking and whoever they use for deliveries had my order I'm the back of his van for a full week!

I've had issues too. Although they were dealt with swiftly when I contacted them. I don't know, I'm feeling a lil bit disenchanted...

Sent from my BatPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back