Brand new Sienna x True Spray machine doesn't turn on!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jsugrue

Reaction score
I am so annoyed! I did my Sienna x spray tan course last week and have a friend coming today for a tan, just plugged my machine in and got everything set up and the machine won't turn on!!! I have loads of tans booked in the next few days and this is a brand new machine! I called sienna x and they told me to try a different fuse, which I did, and it still doesn't work! They are sending me a new one, but that doesn't help the tans I have booked today and tomorrow! The woman said she has never heard of this before. That's great, but again, doesn't help me! Not feeling to confident in my choice of companies right now!
Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I feel your pain! I have a different machine, different company. It gives a freckly effect no matter what settings I use! I've posted back at a cost of £26 to insure and next day delivery. The company won't send a new one until their engineer looks at it. Luckily I don't have any clients booked as people aren't coming back after a freckly tan from me. Actually that's unlucky. Anyway yes it has put me off. I'm switching to NouvAtan as I've heard nothing but praise for their service. Good luck!

This happened to my sienna x machine! It was due to a loose connection which my husband managed to fix!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh no!! :( I've received my sienna x spray gun today after doing my training on Monday....I'm going to check it shortly to make sure I don't have the same problem...nightmare - feel your pain. Hope you get a new one soon

This happened to my sienna x machine! It was due to a loose connection which my husband managed to fix!

Really?? Do you mind me asking where the loose connection was? i can have my husband take a look at it tonight.

There's 4 connectors/pins that go into the back of the switch (on/off button) and one of them had come lose... Hope that makes sense!

Latest posts

Back