Brand new site!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R S B

Reaction score
Right, i've done it, i just had to transfer all of my pages over to the new site i've been creating! And i've just this minute finished! It still needs a few tweeks here and there but the majority is done so if you wanted to look but couldn't, you can now!:green:
Thanks for your patience:wink2:

R S B said:
Right, i've done it, i just had to transfer all of my pages over to the new site i've been creating! And i've just this minute finished! It still needs a few tweeks here and there but the majority is done so if you wanted to look but couldn't, you can now!:green:
Thanks for your patience:wink2:

I just tried to look at your site but the link didn't work, it timed out,
maybe it's just me, I will try again later.

hi, just letting you know the link in your post does not work, hope it can be sorted.
Sarah

just looked at this site and your nails are great!
zoe

Hi,Thanks Zoe:green: I've just tried the link, it does work but sometimes it takes a while to come through! Maybe at different times of the day the network is busier than others and so it is slower? I don't know!

I've just took a look & it's really nicely laid out. Didn't look right around but at least I was able to get on there this time.

Sonia

Just to let you know that I can't access your site. Message said 'site frozen'. I will keep trying to access it!!

rach i tried too

still frozen !

Rachel, I'm afraid you've had too many "hits" on your site. When does your bandwith renew?

Latest posts

Back