Brand recommendations, anyone?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LIME

Reaction score
Hi there, I am new to the hair forum as I am a beauty therapist/beauty salon owner. I have beauty salons but have recently ventured into hair, adding it to my new place - bringing me over to your forum :)

I have yet to recruit a stylist so cannot take guidance from them - but am looking for a brand which will fit in with my salon style (see pix) but will not cost the earth. I have not borrowed any money, nor do I have huge capital - I have funded this new hair & beaty studio from salon number 1 which has been successfully running for a few years. My way of working is to start small and upgrade to bigger ranges as the business grows.

I am looking for a starter package with salon sizes and some retail. I have contacted TIGI as I have worked within a TIGI salon before (albeit as a therapist) and seen firsthand how popular the products were. I also love the look and funkyness of the packaging :) Hopefully from my pix you will see what style I am after - excuse the mirrors pic, they hadn't been hung yet lol!

Any advice peeps? Many thanks in advance :Love:

Attachments

• desk.JPG
    desk.JPG
    24.4 KB · Views: 203
  • loosleith.jpg
    loosleith.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 233
  • leith.jpg
    leith.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 224
  • leithreception.jpg
    leithreception.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 201
  • mirrors.jpg
    mirrors.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 200
Last edited:
I loved Paul Mitchell but the prices just aren't affordable now so got some matrix and must say I'm impressed their Xmas packs are especially good value for money so think they will sell really well xx

thank you Mollie - I will contact them for some starter pack prices :) x

Your salon looks so lovely and fresh xx

The salon looks great. The candy range of tigi will fit in well.
You could go for evo but there is often swears on the packaging xoxo

The salon looks great. The candy range of tigi will fit in well.
You could go for evo but there is often swears on the packaging xoxo

often swears on the packaging?? :eek: x

Salon is so fresh! Love it! X

often swears on the packaging?? :eek: x

There's a conditioner that says "your hair is like a lover, if you don't take care of it you might find it sh*****ng someone else" but really nice clean white simple packaging xoxo

Where are you? Can I come work in your salon???? Hehehe xxx

Tigi products sell them self! I sold £50 of retail to 3 clients! They asked about it x

There's a conditioner that says "your hair is like a lover, if you don't take care of it you might find it sh*****ng someone else" but really nice clean white simple packaging xoxo

Omg really lol xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Omg really lol xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Yes lol the dry shampoo has condom on it, and one wax called box o bollox! X

Yes lol the dry shampoo has condom on it, and one wax called box o bollox! X

Lol I love it, but it isn't suited to a multi generation salon xoxo

Lol I love it, but it isn't suited to a multi generation salon xoxo

Tigi is.... Have you seen the sugar dust offer? ;) x

Tigi is.... Have you seen the sugar dust offer? ;) x

Yeah I could have died when I seen it, spent almost that on 6 of them :(
There is a problem though, the promo says salon price includes vat, rrp excludes vat, am sure it's the other way round xoxo

Yeah I could have died when I seen it, spent almost that on 6 of them :(
There is a problem though, the promo says salon price includes vat, rrp excludes vat, am sure it's the other way round xoxo

No that's right, cause not every salon puts VA T onto their bills x

I use Tigi. The products do sell themselves. Not only are they great products they smell amazing too.

I use Tigi. The products do sell themselves. Not only are they great products they smell amazing too.

You should try their Colour! It re writes the Colour rules... With Tigi there aren't any!

Hi there, I am new to the hair forum as I am a beauty therapist/beauty salon owner. I have beauty salons but have recently ventured into hair, adding it to my new place - bringing me over to your forum :)

I have yet to recruit a stylist so cannot take guidance from them - but am looking for a brand which will fit in with my salon style (see pix) but will not cost the earth. I have not borrowed any money, nor do I have huge capital - I have funded this new hair & beaty studio from salon number 1 which has been successfully running for a few years. My way of working is to start small and upgrade to bigger ranges as the business grows.

I am looking for a starter package with salon sizes and some retail. I have contacted TIGI as I have worked within a TIGI salon before (albeit as a therapist) and seen firsthand how popular the products were. I also love the look and funkyness of the packaging :) Hopefully from my pix you will see what style I am after - excuse the mirrors pic, they hadn't been hung yet lol!

Any advice peeps? Many thanks in advance :Love:

Keep your vacancy for stylist for 6mths til I move to Penicuik please 😉

Tigi products sell themselves, however what kind of clientele are you having in the beauty side?

Latest posts

Back