Brand recommendations, anyone?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wish I was back in Scotland :) I used to live in Perth and that's where I did my training..only cos I want to work in your salon ;-)

Ok jobs for everyone... When can you start? Lol thank u xx

Haha have you seen her salon it's lush!

Yeah, it's gorgeous! And to be fair it would look better with you behind a chair xoxo

Yeah, it's gorgeous! And to be fair it would look better with you behind a chair xoxo

(When I get a chair lol)

Just a thought. Have you looked into Paul Mitchell? Their packaging would fit well in the decor of your salon. It's a well known brand with great training plus it's not too expensive. We use it alongside Redken and sell almost as much

Or AVEDA. I'm thinking premium all about being natural and clean. It's expensive though and you have to work hard to get them to let you have them. The colours are great but very expensive x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1352929265.320285.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1352929265.320285.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 33
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1352929386.621306.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1352929386.621306.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 37
How the hell did u stumble across that??

Love it, but doesn't look too comfy for a colour correction!!

Maybe nail bar!

OH WOW! I was excited before I even clicked the link lol... Love them and yes, I am having! What are they? Lol... Waiting chairs? I'm going back to look... X

Oh I'm already putting the LED lights in my shower heads... Got that covered!

Just a thought. Have you looked into Paul Mitchell? Their packaging would fit well in the decor of your salon. It's a well known brand with great training plus it's not too expensive. We use it alongside Redken and sell almost as much

Or AVEDA. I'm thinking premium all about being natural and clean. It's expensive though and you have to work hard to get them to let you have them. The colours are great but very expensive x

Love Paul Mitchell but I'm thinking ££££££?? X

How the hell did u stumble across that??

Love it, but doesn't look too comfy for a colour correction!!

Maybe nail bar!

My signature complimentary drink is mojito (because of salon name, mint) and I have a private bar so perhaps in bar area? X

Yea dont look to comfy for hair clients low back, but waiting area or bar!

Ohhh exciting

On the left of the picture it says light up furniture, they have a bar stool and tall tables. If the bar is a separate room I would keep the lights low to make the most of the furniture xoxo

I have just opened a salon and took on tigi on blues recommendation! I love it!! And I've just added their "serious conditioner" to my range as the offer was fantastic! It was £xxx (can't remember exactly) and it allowed me to make nearly £200! Here is a pic of my stand x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1352928232.353100.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1352928232.353100.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 85
Last edited by a moderator:
On the left of the picture it says light up furniture, they have a bar stool and tall tables. If the bar is a separate room I would keep the lights low to make the most of the furniture xoxo

I'm using phone so can't see pix so well but defo going to look on laptop tomoro! X

I have just opened a salon and took on tigi on blues recommendation! I love it!! And I've just added their "serious conditioner" to my range as the offer was fantastic! It was £xxx (can't remember exactly) and it allowed me to make nearly £200! Here is a pic of my stand x

Looks AMAZING! Love it x

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back