Brand recommendations, anyone?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm using phone so can't see pix so well but defo going to look on laptop tomoro! X

Lol, just a tip off too, Maplin have a sale on the led light strips at £29.99 for the kit with the converter and £19.99 for 3 additional strips (my oh works there and just had to ask the price lol) xoxo

I have just opened a salon and took on tigi on blues recommendation! I love it!! And I've just added their "serious conditioner" to my range as the offer was fantastic! It was £xxx (can't remember exactly) and it allowed me to make nearly £200! Here is a pic of my stand x

Love it! I only offer serious conditioner at backwash as in salon treatment as its more profitable ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, just a tip off too, Maplin have a sale on the led light strips at £29.99 for the kit with the converter and £19.99 for 3 additional strips (my oh works there and just had to ask the price lol) xoxo

Ah thanks... I got led strip lighting for desk from ikea x

Love it! I only offer serious conditioner at backwash as in salon treatment as its more profitable ;)

That was the deal blue, if the client has an in salon treatment then they can have the take home for £8 instead of £15! Bargain!!! Seriously thinking about tigi colour now too!

Thanks for advice all, so far have a wella and matrix meeting set up but had no response from tigi :-(

Latest posts

Back