Brazilian blow dry

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tillie

Reaction score
Hi
I was using global keratin and having great results but the new formula light wave doesn't seem to be as good, it doesn't last as long and doesn't straighten the hair much at all? Most clients understand it's a smoothing system but most are having it to achieve straighter smoother hair. Anyone else having this problem or is anyone using any products they would recommend?

Thanks xx

Hi Tillie

I'm using Global Keratin too and not impressed. It's ok but not worth the money by a long shot. It doesn't even combat the frizz fully - i've done an online promotion for it and sorry I pushed it now - find it hard to sell a treatment I've no faith in - even got a customer coming back cos it hasn't taken. I'm on the look out for another product - Keratin complex has been reformulating theirs for a while (not rushing it like the others) so maybe they'll be better. If I find one I'll definately post it up here.
(By the way the GK Deep Conditioning Treatment is expensive but I think it's worth it.)
xx
:grr:

Hi there. Just wondering which different types of blow drys you've used? I've used the nano keratin one, which was brilliant for about two months. My hairs really shinny and strong now. But Ive seen a deal on La kerabella keratin and wondering if i should try it- it’s so much cheap than the treatment i had last. There’s so many types of blow dry’s really need help finding the best one, that re conditions, strengthens and smooth’s!

THANKS!

I bought a sample of la kerabelle at £40 tried on a friend and it wrecked her hair! Had to offer her another one to fix it and now use qod max it's fab! Used to use global but my clients can't stand the 3 day wait! x

Latest posts

Back