Brazilian blowdrys

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ataylor0510

Reaction score
Hello... I'm wondering what people's views are on Brazilian blowdrys and the health risks? I would like to start offering this service but after reading about it I'm now worried about the cancer risks [emoji53]

Depends where you are based as if you are uk, new eu laws passed a few years ago meant that the products used for keratin blowdrys could no longer contain high levels of formaldehyde so the products all had an overhaul with majority now formaldehyde free or containing tiny amounts and are all considered safe. May be different in other countries such as USA but just go for a formaldehyde free one then you don’t need to worry. I use Cezanne and it’s lovely with no wait time to shampoo your hair.

Depends where you are based as if you are uk, new eu laws passed a few years ago meant that the products used for keratin blowdrys could no longer contain high levels of formaldehyde so the products all had an overhaul with majority now formaldehyde free or containing tiny amounts and are all considered safe. May be different in other countries such as USA but just go for a formaldehyde free one then you don’t need to worry. I use Cezanne and it’s lovely with no wait time to shampoo your hair.
Thank you very much. I live in the UK x

Hi , is this available to buy from a wholesalers(uk) ?ie salon services?

Hi , is this available to buy from a wholesalers(uk) ?ie salon services?

I get mine from star qualities, they are the uk distributors for Cezanne. You can get nano keratin from Alan Howard which is similar.

Latest posts

Back