Brazilian & Hollywood Waxing Training Course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missymoo

Reaction score
Hi
I have booked a waxing course on 27th April in Windsor.
My clients can't get there so is there anyone out there who wants to take my place in the Waxing course for a reduced fee of £70.00. The course is now advertised at £115.00 so this is a great deal.
This is an advanced bikini waxing course.
You will learn the techniques of Brazilian, Hollywood and Californian waxing , which have become extremely popular treatments recently.

PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL NEED TO BRING A WILLING VICTIM SORRY CLIENT!
You need to have at least 6 - 12 months waxing experience to attend this course.
Need to be there by 4.30pm until 8.30 ish
Please pm me and we can talk
Thanks

Hiya Huni,
Aaaaah dont cancel you should try and get some one else:)
I did a waxing course & my friend didnt have a client so she shared mine and we done the waxing on each other,I'm sure you could share the other clients,
I wouldnt loose ya money :cry:x

Hi Thanks for that
I will put an ad on there

Hi
I have booked a waxing course on 27th April in Windsor.
My clients can't get there so is there anyone out there who wants to take my place in the Waxing course for a reduced fee of £70.00. The course is now advertised at £115.00 so this is a great deal.
This is an advanced bikini waxing course.
You will learn the techniques of Brazilian, Hollywood and Californian waxing , which have become extremely popular treatments recently.

PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL NEED TO BRING A WILLING VICTIM SORRY CLIENT!
You need to have at least 6 - 12 months waxing experience to attend this course.
Need to be there by 4.30pm until 8.30 ish
Please pm me and we can talk
Thanks

Still looking for someone who would like to do this course instead of me.
Please pm me asap if you would like to take up this offer
Quick sale £60.00 no offers
Thanks

Latest posts

Back