Brazilian keratin smoothing treatment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liak84

Reaction score
Hello,
What brands of Brazilian keratin smoothing treatments that you all prefer to use and get the best results for your client
Ive tried a few but looking at others

Thanks in advance
Lia

Hi what ones do you currently use? Are salons starting todo this so any info is appreciated x

Nov max gives brilliant results

nanokeratin lasts for about 5 months

I’ve used nanokeratin and 72 Hair but have recently started using NovMax - oh my goodness it’s amazing ! check out their website you can order smaller sizes I bought the large sample kit for £36 I’m just going to buy the smaller sizes as and when I have one booked in as it’s a treatment I rarely do xx

I’ve used nanokeratin and 72 Hair but have recently started using NovMax - oh my goodness it’s amazing ! check out their website you can order smaller sizes I bought the large sample kit for £36 I’m just going to buy the smaller sizes as and when I have one booked in as it’s a treatment I rarely do xx
72 Hair is rubbish isn't it, no smoke formulas don't seem to be good as they are less powerful.

72 Hair is rubbish isn't it, no smoke formulas don't seem to be good as they are less powerful.

I know, I had changed to 72 Hair to try reduce smoking out the salon I had read that Nov Max was strong but it’s absolutely amazing I’ve had clients with long thick bushy hair who have now been able to have shorter hair styles that just sit perfectly!

Latest posts

Back