Brazilian waxing tips!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tahliaxjenna

Reaction score
Hi all, I've just started in the industry and am about to begin working next week and I was wondering if you all had any advice or quick tips and tricks to make brazilian waxing a breeze as I'm finding it a bit daunting still! The salon I work at uses hot wax only for this area, and I need some help as I find hot wax very fiddly for a brazilian especially coming to the lower area.

Have you trained to do Brazilians? I don't know what the rules are over there but over here training is seen as a necessity. When I trained, I used non strip wax for the first time and eventually got the hang of it and definitely wouldn't use anything else now. It really is a case of keep practising! Ask some of the staff you'll be working with for tips and tricks as well. Failing that I would look at a refresher course to give you a bit more confidence. I know a lot of geeks on here have trained in Brazilians but just not been happy doing them but that has all changed when they have retrained.
They are now one of my fave treatments!
Good luck
Vicki x

Hi. Sounds as though you'd benefit from training in Brazilian waxing as that will make you feel more confident. Ask your boss if they'll send you on a good course as I'm sure there are some fab trainers in Oz.

Latest posts

Back