Breast Cancer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nataliya

Global Team CND
Reaction score
A favour to ask, it only takes a minute....Please tell ten friends to tell ten today! The Breast Cancer site is having trouble getting enough people to click on their site daily to meet their quota of donating at least one free mammogram a day to an underprivileged woman. It takes less than a minute to go to their site and click on "donating a mammogram" for free (pink window in the middle).This doesn't cost you a thing. Their corporate sponsors/advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate mammogram in exchange for advertising.

Here's the web site! Pass it along to people you know.

http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/

AGAIN, PLEASE TELL 10 FRIENDS TO TELL 10

Thank you!

Come on lets get clicking :hug:

i have forward it and also i have clicked lots and lots, i will click some more in a little while:)

I will also forward it to people and have clicked away myself!

I've been clicking too, and i'll email it on to my friends:)

Thanks a lot guys. I have been clicking away. :lick:

Ive done it too xxx

I've done it too! and sent it on to all my friends. I feel like I have done my good deed for the day.
It is such a great charity, I am doing race for life in the summer with my 7 year old (she can pull me round)
xx

I've clicked lots too

Clicked and passing on!!!

Not that it really matters, but I've just noticed this is the American site. Does it cover anything to do with British breast cancer do you know??

I think it does, but it does not matter where people are getting help as long as they are getting it.

:green:

Latest posts

Back