Breast reduction surgery?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ashley Blakemore

The Beauty Room
Reaction score
Could you please share your experiences with breast surgery!? I would love to have a breast reduction and once I have lost my 2 stone baby weight I am going to have it done I think. Has anyone had this done? Can anyone recommend a good place in Manchester, I have heard of transform and the Alexandra hospital is near me so they are options but I would love to hear what you guys think!?

I had the opposite surgery at Transform in Manchester. Couldn't recommend it anymore. I stayed over night and it was brilliant. Very clean, comfortable, the chef was great and the staff were fantastic.

I had the opposite surgery at Transform in Manchester. Couldn't recommend it anymore. I stayed over night and it was brilliant. Very clean, comfortable, the chef was great and the staff were fantastic.

Great thanks!

My Mum had hers done on the NHS many years ago (approx 20 years) due to the weight of them on her small frame giving her a really bad back.

The scarring is practically invisible, I do remember there was a possibility of the nipple dying or loosing sensation.

They did a really good job. Although as she has got older & put abit of weight on they have grown slightly (1 cup size).

Good luck with it, my Mum has never regretted it xx

I've had surgery with Mya Manchester, I wouldn't advise anyone to use them....steer clear! X

HairBy Amanda

Latest posts

Back