Bridal hair products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lauren Louise

Reaction score
Hey, I was just wondering what products everyone uses for bridal and occasion hair ups. I've been using Kenra hair styling range. I'm just looking for advice for other product ranges. Thank you

I love paul mitchel, especialy their freeze and shine spray

I was just about to start a thread on this as i wanted to know the same thing, i use fudge skyscraper hairspray, swarzkopft volume up spray, puff me powder, Wella glam mist, Kenra root spray and Kenra blowdry spray, this is great to put on dry hair to smooth out curls with the hairdryer and a brush as it is slightly oily and great for straigteneing during prep (works great on very messy, curly dehydrated hair), what does everyone use for setting curls??

I was just about to start a thread on this as i wanted to know the same thing, i use fudge skyscraper hairspray, swarzkopft volume up spray, puff me powder, Wella glam mist, Kenra root spray and Kenra blowdry spray, this is great to put on dry hair to smooth out curls with the hairdryer and a brush as it is slightly oily and great for straigteneing during prep (works great on very messy, curly dehydrated hair), what does everyone use for setting curls??
Ah great thank you! I'll definitely have a look at these, I usually like to keep the same brand but find product ranges to vary so much! Do you use puff me powder a lot? I'm so tempted to buy it

Ah great thank you! I'll definitely have a look at these, I usually like to keep the same brand but find product ranges to vary so much! Do you use puff me powder a lot? I'm so tempted to buy it
Yea its good for adding texture to the root before backcombing, easier to apply directly where u want it opposed to the tubs with holes

Latest posts

Back