Bridal Make-up Courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tori S

Reaction score
Hi

I covered a module in applying make-up on my BTEC Beauty Course back in 1994, but feel I need more training in this area.

I want to get into the Bridal Market and have been looking at Bridal Make-up courses.

I have seen a website called 'Cheshire Make-up Academy'.

I live in Cheshire so this is very local to me.

Can anyone tell me if they have attended this Academy, and if so what did they think of it?

Also have any of you done the Bridal hair course?

Thanks

I haven't heard of it before but I would love to know more if you do pursue it.

I don't know about this company but just wanted to say if you pop on to The Beauty Guild's Website, they have a huge list of trainers that are beauty guild accredited in and around your area. Might be worth a look? Then at least you know you're training with someone that's legitimate and can get the necessary insurance afterwards. When I was first looking for training to do Indian Head Massage (which I'm not not going to do for the time being) and eye treatment training etc, loads of companies came up for my area but very few that were accredited by either the beauty guild or babtac xx

Hi tori
Thought I'd reply back as I have literally just done the course you are talking about at the Cheshire makeup academy.It was a brilliant course and the teachers were really friendly. They teach you techniques from scratch so it doesn't matter wot level you're at. I came away feeling confident with loads of great information!
Beth x

Thanks everyone for all you're replies.

Beth I am going to book the course now. What certificate did you receive?

=]. Glad i could help. I received a certificate in bridal makeup from the academy x

Hi there! I know you posted this a few months ago, but I trained as a makeup artist at the Academy of Makeup in Glasgow, and they have an amazing advanced bridal makeup course coming up this month! Definitely check them out :) x www.theacademyofmakeup.com

Latest posts

Back