Bridal nails on very short nails using Shellac?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tiggs81

Reaction score
Hi all
I have bridal nails coming up and my client has very little free edge and her nail plate isn't very long so I'm not sure a French is going to work.
What are your favourite shades for brides when french isn't an option?

Hi, I was lucky enough to see The Fingernail Fixer in action when she was in Edinburgh last week and one of her wedding nail examples was silver chrome with a swirl down the length of the nail at one side The swirl was a fine line of dots in cream puff. It was really effective. Another design by her was 1 coat silver chrome, 1 x satin pyjamas and swirls carved in the satin pyjamas, showing the silver underneath. The satin pyjamas could be replaced by another of the nudes to suit client. HTH

I like to keep it simple and think something like beau or negligee or maybe Strawberry smoothie with grapefruit sparkle is lovely. I do think that you can do a French on the shortest of nails though, maybe with studio white so it's a hint of a tip rather than an obvious one, and grapefruit sparkle over the top.

Vicki x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back