Bright red to blonde help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelinhell

Reaction score
Hi everyone just a bit of advice please. I have gone from bright red to blonde before but it was after having red hair for a couple of years so i had been lightening my roots that whole time so it was a pretty easy transition. This time I was box dying my hair a medium brown (which went nearly black, as is my natural hair colour) for about a year. Last September I started having blonde highlights then bleach bathed a couple of times to get it light enough to be bright red (crazy colour, fire). My extensions have had to be blonde with light brown streaks before being dyed red to match my real hair. So ive been doing my roots and the odd bleach bath for about 4 months now and i have decided i want to go a blonde light enough to have pastel coloured hair. If i bleach bath my hair again to get rid of the red, followed by a bleach on the darkest ends then the lighter roots, do you think this would work? How would you do it? I have blue powder bleach, 30% peroxide and fudge voilet shampoo.

Go to a hairdresser or college and they will assist you. Professionals on here can't tell non pros how to use pro products.

If you carry on colouring your hair yourself with pro products this much you're going to end up with no hair! Lol I would get it done at a salon or college and then give your hair a bit of a break! X

Latest posts

Back