Brisa black opaque did not cure on form

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ellebelle

Reaction score
Hi I'm not sure what I've done. I applied full set of black French to myself using tips and Brisa black and Brisa natural pink. I snapped half the free edge off my thumb this morning doing car seats so tried to repair using a clear form. This time the black just would not cure. Seemed hard on top but was wet underneath do i cured again taking form off and made sure the nail was on a mirror part to cure underneath but then was still not cured through middle.

I'm puzzled as all black cured fine on the clear tips.

Am I missing something? All bulbs are working.

Many thanks

E xx

did you do a thin extention in of clear first and then build up your black ?
and how did you build the nail after ? did you give it a good struture ? apex ?
when i do colored / glitter tips i make a thin clear enhancement then thin but opaque color, art or what ever and then struture of the nail in clear ,
this way makes it alot easter to rebvalance aswell ,

Ha that's it! No I just blobbed the black on In a fairly thick blob(rushing!)

Thank you thought I was going mad!

E xx

Sorry meant to say usually I use clear tips, apply black then pink then create structure in clear, but because I'd just chipped the black free edge I thought I'd just apply form and add a bit of black as a quickie repair. Obviously I was wrong!

E xx

oh ok , i miss read , you need to work thinner with colors like black , thin layers layers

Thank you ill make sure I do that if I have to do this again

E xx

And to add - make sure to only use clear forms when sculpting gel
It really needs the UV light to be able to bounce up and cure through the form...

Latest posts

Back