Brisa gel or soak off gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jadexx10

Reaction score
I need some advice please, I have booked my cnd l and p plus brisa but am not having second thoughts since I have heard lots about soak off gels.
What are your opinions on this, is a soak off gel better and if so which one is best? I had bio sculpture put on my natural nails and I love it but have heard its not very good with tips.
I am very confused and don't know what to do as I can't afford both lots of training.
Any advice and/or opinions would be greatly appreciated.
Xx

I need some advice please, I have booked my cnd l and p plus brisa but am not having second thoughts since I have heard lots about soak off gels.
What are your opinions on this, is a soak off gel better and if so which one is best? I had bio sculpture put on my natural nails and I love it but have heard its not very good with tips.
I am very confused and don't know what to do as I can't afford both lots of training.
Any advice and/or opinions would be greatly appreciated.
Xx

Nail enhancements made with a soak off gel are different to nails made with a buff off gel .. in any case CND now have a soak off gel colour coat called Shellac.

The fact is that at the end of the day you need to be fluent in several different types of gels ... it is not an either or thing.

I would do the course as booked and then move on to soak off gel as it is really easy to do but is only suitable for a section of your clients.

Latest posts

Back