Brisa Lite and Minx aftercare information?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxx

Reaction score
Hi was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to forward me a copy of an aftercare leaflet for Minx and one for Brisa Lite Sculpting?
[email protected]

Thanksxx

Hi - do you have the shellac aftercare leaflet? Geeg sent me the PDF and when I asked on here about one for the Brisa lite removable smoothing gel she said that would do. Don't know if its the same for sculpting though? Didn't want to r&r :)

I don't have the shellac one, I had it forwarded on to me by another geek but haven't got it anymore and I ended up making my own one.

I'm assuming that the sculpting will have more on it as the nails have been extended and they will need to be careful with certain things?

Thank you anyway

Brisa Lite Sculpting is the same aftercare as for any CND enhancement systems and there is no aftercare involved with Minx other than not to pick Minx off and, to return in 3 for removal and re-do. I have the enhancement aftercare if you wish to have it.

If you wouldn't mind Geeg, it's the first enchantment training iv done with CND so would be great if you could forward it on. Thank you!

Latest posts

Back