Brisa Lite Build It course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justnailart

Reaction score
I've just booked to go on the Brisa Lite Build It course at Sweet Squared in Leeds this April. I've had a quick search but can't find any threads about it. I know that it's about fixing one or two broken nails, which is what I'm wanting to learn, but has anyone else on here done it? Just wanted a bit of an idea about what to expect or any advice as I've only ever worked on natural nails.
Thanks 😊

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek mobile app

I wanted to ask the above so no point in me starting a new thread :)

Now the course has been running a while how are you getting on with brisa lite?

I often have a client who needs one or two nails much shorted but prefer soak off gels.

I think it would be great for my business and have contacted S2 but thought I would ask here in the mean time as to how techs have found it?

xx

I am doing it on Thursday :) will let you know

I only did the course last Thursday so still very much playing at the moment! The course itself was great, I learnt loads and, with a bit of practice I will feel confident to offer it as a fix but wouldn't want to do a full set as there wasn't enough covered on the day for that, but I am having a go on my own and just done these sculpts. It has certainly inspired me to do the enhancements training if I can fit it around my day job! xx
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1398094124.478768.jpg

Did you cover doing an infill?

No. Didn't cover infills. It only covered how to do a French using tips and sculpting. She demonstrated the techniques on my model then I had a go. Just the basics needed to fix the odd nail. xx

They look brilliant, well done :)

I think I am going to go for it :) Would be so good to offer the ''perfect 10'' xx

No. Didn't cover infills. It only covered how to do a French using tips and sculpting. She demonstrated the techniques on my model then I had a go. Just the basics needed to fix the odd nail. xx

I guess the idea is that it is just a temporary fix, could always be soaked off an reapplied I guess if it is still too short and looks a bit odd? xx

They look brilliant, well done :)

I think I am going to go for it :) Would be so good to offer the ''perfect 10'' xx

Thanks! That is what I was wanting to learn, but also for those who have weak, bendy nails or have a split. It's great as an overlay. You don't have to use it to add length. xx

Thanks! That is what I was wanting to learn, but also for those who have weak, bendy nails or have a split. It's great as an overlay. You don't have to use it to add length. xx

Yes I use gelish structure for that too but I LOVE the fact there is no buffing with the brisa lite xx

Yes I use gelish structure for that too but I LOVE the fact there is no buffing with the brisa lite xx

That's what I like about it. I won't lie, it's. It not easy! I really struggled on the day, but bear in mind I've never even touched let alone used enhancement products until then, I don't think I've done too bad. Just a case of keep practicing! xx

That's what I like about it. I won't lie, it's. It not easy! I really struggled on the day, but bear in mind I've never even touched let alone used enhancement products until then, I don't think I've done too bad. Just a case of keep practicing! xx

Yeah I am not expecitng it to be easy I have watched Fingernailfixer and CND videos on it and it does look like it will need a lot of practicing, I have never touched any enhancement products either :suprised: xx

Do you get any products inc in the course or do you buy the kit prior to starting the course? x

No products included. I bought the sculpting gel kit. You need pink, white and clear along with clear tips, clear forms, and boomerang file. They send you a list when you book. Are you doing it at Leeds? I did it there with Kat and she was fantastic, so patient! xx

Ok cool, no it would be in Bournemouth as that is the closest academy to me, best getting the promo pack and clear seperate then I take it? Is very exciting x

Yeah, works out better value to get the promo pack and the few other bits separate. Worth it just for the blingy silver bag that it came in! xx

Yeah, works out better value to get the promo pack and the few other bits separate. Worth it just for the blingy silver bag that it came in! xx

Lol ;) I was eyeing it up :) xx

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1398414038.069616.jpg

Here is the result of yesterday's course, not prefect I know but I was quite pleased for a first attempt. It's sooooooo satisfying to build a nail, really hope I get a client with a broken nail now!

View attachment 63104

Here is the result of yesterday's course, not prefect I know but I was quite pleased for a first attempt. It's sooooooo satisfying to build a nail, really hope I get a client with a broken nail now!

They're lovely! I had to do French on my training day! Ended up with these. Took forever and I wasn't really happy with them!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1398414672.941550.jpg

Latest posts

Back