Brisa Lite? Is it all it's cracked up to be?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HBond

Reaction score
Iv been using Shellac since the day it was launched. I've always been very happy with the results as have my customers. Unfortunately there are a very small percentage of my clients who aren't getting the wear out of the Shellac. As much as iv tried its just not suitable for everyone.

So imagine my excitement when Brisa Lite was launched. Claiming to be the 'power partner' the 'strengthening foundation' to Shellac. Exceptional 3week wear.

Well I've tried it and not one of my clients has had 3weeks wear. Not one of my clients felt it made any difference?

But before I blamed the product I phoned sweet squared and asked for advise. Went through step by step my application process, which was by the book!

So what now I asked?
My answer........ You just have to except that Shellac isn't suitable for everyone

I agree, it's not.
But is that not the point of this Brisa Lite? To make it more widely suitable. Is that not what the product is claiming?

Confused . Com

Anyone else as disappointed as me? :(

I love brisa lite! I could never keep my shellac on for 2 weeks, now I am a single mum of 3 under 6 with a business and a large dog so my expectations were realistic! It would be a miracle if I got 2 weeks from it! However now with brisa lite smoothing gel I get my 2 weeks!! Woohoo!i also have lots of clients that the smoothing gel gives them just an extra few days to a week longer out if their shellac. It's a shame you've lost faith in it, I adore it! Haven't had much chance to use the sculpting gel yet but the few times I have used it I've had good results.

I have to agree, shellac & brisa aren't for everyone. That's why there are systems such as brisa sculpting, L&P etc out there.

However I have found that brisa smoothing DOES extend the wear of my clients (and my own) shellac. Finding that those who didn't get 2 weeks now do. I'm finding that it smooths are provides cleaner looking finish to those who have ridges etc.

I would suggest that the clients who it isn't working for simply aren't suitable candidates xx

Latest posts

Back