Brisa Lite not stayingI

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Myden

Reaction score
I have this problem with a client. I follow PEP to the letter, I apply base coat thinly then Shellac and Express 5 but it mostly chips and she can peel it off easily after one week. So I tried Brisa lite Smoothing and the whole thing just pops off. So last time I used a thin coating of Sculpting gel two fingers popped off 7 days in. I got her back tonight (I won't be beaten) and re done the two and on checking the other there was only two that were completely sealed all the others had somelifting on the side walls on the free edge. All my other clients are fine.

So if all your other clients are fine...maybe its not what your doing but what she is doing or the condition of her nails may cause the peeling...do you do a thorough consultation with her? Do you believe she is following after care?

I have 2 particular clients that have tried Brisa Lite Smoothing gel under their Shellac & they claim it had 'popped off' in under a week! Every other clients swears by it? Maybe it's just not meant for everyone?? I have another client who claims using solar oil made her Shellac 'pop/peel' off?? She does have quiet curved free edge so maybe it's her nails? But she's the only one who claims solar oil doesn't work for her?
What's a gal to do?! [emoji15][emoji30]

I do a client too and claimed the oil makes it lift she doesn't use it and we are fine now!

Latest posts

Back