Brisa Lite removable sculpting gels and Brisa gels

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siana

Reaction score
For geeks who already offer both Brisa Gel and Brisa lite removable sculpting gels - how do you decide which gel to use? Do you need both in your business? I realise Brisa is a buff off and Brisa Lite sculpting is a soak off - so do you ask the client which they would prefer or are there definitely certain circumstances you would use either?

For geeks who already offer both Brisa Gel and Brisa lite removable sculpting gels - how do you decide which gel to use? Do you need both in your business? I realise Brisa is a buff off and Brisa Lite sculpting is a soak off - so do you ask the client which they would prefer or are there definitely certain circumstances you would use either?

I don't ask clients what they prefer .. I give them what they need according to what I find out about them and their lifestyle when we do a client consultation and fill out their client record card. There are many enhancement choices. I am a nail professional technician. It is my job to make the right choice for the client. In the same way, My doctor doesn't ask me which medicine I would prefer ... It's his job to give me what is best for my needs. That is what we are trained to do.

In the CND gel category, Brisa is harder. Brisa Lite Sculpting gel is tougher and has more flexibility.

If a client uses her hands in a tough job, hobby etc. then I would go for Brisa hard gel. In other circumstances I would go for the BL sculpting gel. Some may use only one or the other but I carry all choices for all different types of clients because I want to individually give them that which is best for them.

Latest posts

Back