Brisa Lite Removable Smoothing Gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ashtonrose

Reaction score
Whats peoples opinions on this? Whenever I do a shellac to myself it just isnt staying on longer than a week! It lasts fine on other people but my nails are often brittle and I have ridges so think I might buy the Pack to see how I get on!

Love brisa lite smoothing gel. It perfectly covers ridges under shellac en definately gives more strength to the nail. No shine remove necessary and easy to soak off (with shellac about ten minutes and it comes clean off). Defenitely worth to try it, I use it for about 50% of my shellac clients.

Love brisa lite smoothing gel. It perfectly covers ridges under shellac en definately gives more strength to the nail. No shine remove necessary and easy to soak off (with shellac about ten minutes and it comes clean off). Defenitely worth to try it, I use it for about 50% of my shellac clients.

Thanks hun, how much wear does it extend to? So far when I do my own nails they last 5 days lol

I love it too! My mum has terrible ridged nails and the Brisa has worked wonders for her. When my nails are really long I use it for extra strength and it prolongs my shellac wear too

I love it too! My mum has terrible ridged nails and the Brisa has worked wonders for her. When my nails are really long I use it for extra strength and it prolongs my shellac wear too

How much longer do you get? I wouldnt even say my nails are 'that' bad of condition but just not lasting on this me and this was a new option haha! X

It's hard to say as it depends on how many removals etc I do but I'd say I get an extra 5 days if I am not covered in acetone :)

Can this be used under other gels such as ibd just gel?

You can use brisa lite smoothing gel under other gels perfectly. The advice is to do just one layer of smoothing gel, not too thick, not too thin. It depends on clients nails how long the extra wear is under shellac. My own nails shellac peels off within 12 days because of delemanation of my own nails. With brisa lite I can stretch it to at least two weeks

Thanks guys, will definitely purchase! Its only for myself atm as no one else has problems with applications staying on lol and I like to grow my nails long so hopefully it will harden them enough! X

Latest posts

Back