Brisa Lite sculpting gel course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cloverhill

Reaction score
Hello!
I'm thinking about doing this course as I've been interested in gel nails for years & have been on gel courses in the past. I haven't ever been able to master the sculpting tho & always found I do them too flat r bumpy?? That was around 5 years ago though. I haven't done any gel extensions since!
Would I need further training before I attend the course or will I be taught everything I need to know whilst there?

I've already done the Shellac & brisa lite smoothing courses. 😊

Hello!
I'm thinking about doing this course as I've been interested in gel nails for years & have been on gel courses in the past. I haven't ever been able to master the sculpting tho & always found I do them too flat r bumpy?? That was around 5 years ago though. I haven't done any gel extensions since!
Would I need further training before I attend the course or will I be taught everything I need to know whilst there?

Anyone ?

Hello!

Is this the Brisa lite Build it class? If so, It is aimed at natural nail tech's without a gel qualification or experience, so you shouldn't need further training.
But ring S2 in the morning to be absolutely sure 😊

Is this the Brisa lite Build it class? If so, It is aimed at natural nail tech's without a gel qualification or experience, so you shouldn't need further training.
But ring S2 in the morning to be absolutely sure 😊

Thank you Helen! I'm definitely giving them a call tomorrow 😊

Latest posts

Back