Brisa Lite Smoothing question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rharps

Reaction score
Can I use brisa lite smoothing gel as an overlay to help nails grow and keep them strong, not just to refine the nail surface?

Or do I need to use a hard builder gel as an overlay to help nails grow?

Thanks everyone

Nails will grow regardless of the system you use. No nail coating can make nails grow.
What you are after is a coating that will give the nail enough protection to allow length to increase naturally without breakages. Which coating you choose depends on the condition of the natural nail in question. But whatever coating you choose, the client must do their part with homecare if they want to see great results.

Brisa Lite Smoothing Gel gives excellent protection to the natural nail and you will find many success stories on here :) It's ideal for someone who's nails need a bit of help to get longer without breaking, splitting or de-laminating.
Brisa Lite Smoothing Gel should be removed and re-applied professionally every 3 weeks and the client must use CND SolarOil AT LEAST once a day.
If they don't use SolarOil, or they attempt to remove the product at home them selves then they will not have great results - but this would be true of any CND system.

HTH x

Yes you can it will work a treat x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

I use brisa lite smoothing gel on its own base, gel and topcoat and paint over it with polishes. As If I use polishes by themselves my nails are so brittle they break so quickly x

Latest posts

Back