Brisa Lite

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LizOmen

Reaction score
Goodmorning,

I have been a nail tech for 15 years, and a massage therapist for 9. I stopped doing enhancements when i became a massage therapist because of my concerns of fumes. And i am still concerned with polish fumes, but cant stop doing that.

Anyways a few things have happened at the salon where i have had to send a client to another tech when the wanted artificial nails for awhile. But then once they get it off they dont know who they should get manicures with again. Plus i have had one client who still comes for pedicures with me going to another girl for fills. I am concerned with this nail techs professionalism, sanitation, and that she clips lifting and there is a lot of lifting. I am going to be changing my hours so i don't have to work with her anymore. I was going to offer that client to come back to me for fills so she doens't have to come on two different days. I am interested in giving gel another try because of no odor and now they have a removable one. so i just signed up for a cnd course on brisa in 2 weeks.

Questions:
How is the strength of brisa verses brisa lite versus acyrlic?
How is the strength of "rebalancing" with brisa lite? Since it seems like they want you to remove it each time.
My favorite was always forms. How is using a form with Brisa lite sculpting?
What do you charge extra to you No chip if they want the smoothing gel?
Lifting was my least favorite part of fills. how is the lifting?

Thanks for the help!

Latest posts

Back