Brisa sculpting gel + Shellac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nailed_bySA

Reaction score
so today I used Brisa sculpting gel to enhance nail length. And it all came out great. I then used shellac like normal and my nails look beautiful. I'm asking for future removal. If I want to change my polish color of shellac, do I need to soak off and re-do everything? Or can I buff of Shellac on this type of gel?

I think you can leave gel(doesn't matter if its brisa or any other gel or base coat) if there is no peel. If there is peel then better to re-do everything

so today I used Brisa sculpting gel to enhance nail length. And it all came out great. I then used shellac like normal and my nails look beautiful. I'm asking for future removal. If I want to change my polish color of shellac, do I need to soak off and re-do everything? Or can I buff of Shellac on this type of gel?
You can simply buff off the Shellac colour before infilling and then reapplying.

You can simply buff off the Shellac colour before infilling and then reapplying.
Ok that is what I was hoping to do - with just a coarse grit buffer I assume? Since I have the brisa gel base, it shouldn't damage my actual nail....I hope lol

Ok that is what I was hoping to do - with just a coarse grit buffer I assume? Since I have the brisa gel base, it shouldn't damage my actual nail....I hope lol
If you're removing the colour for a rebalance then a 100 grit file will work well, remove colour and rebalance the nail all in one go and if really doesn't add long to the service either.

If you're removing the colour for a rebalance then a 100 grit file will work well, remove colour and rebalance the nail all in one go and if really doesn't add long to the service either.
I would just be removing color to change the shellac color I put over the brisa gel.....same file?

I would just be removing color to change the shellac color I put over the brisa gel.....same file?
I don't see why not so long as you're not filing aggressively :)

Latest posts

Back